Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Concert, Heroes, Homework, blog post?

I had planned to write a post on everything that annoyed me. The list would be quite long. The past couple of days have been rough as I dealt with all the stress. I mean I'm a kind of nervous person by nature, but I don't usually get bothered by stress. So I wanted to complain. Why not?

But as I began my list I was reminded of a thought I had yesterday. You see, I was thinking about how often the holidays are forgotten, because this time of year homework and tests are piled on us. But I didn't want it to be that way. I wanted a jolly December, as December should be. And yesterday I decided that I would do everything in my power to make Christmas great for everyone this year.

And I forgot. So quickly I forgot.

I don't know, I mean do I have a point?

I guess there is lot more to be grateful for, than to complain about.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html