Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Hello everyone! Happy holidays.

I must say I am thoroughly enjoying my break from school. Just the chance to relax and not think. It's so nice.

Here are some of my holiday favorites:
Movies- A Muppet Christmas Carol, Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer, and The Year Without a Santa Claus
Music- Sleigh Ride, Holly Jolly Christmas
Story- Christmas Means Giving from Holidays on Ice by David Sedaris

My cat fell asleep on my arm so now it's hard to type. I'm going to wrap it up I suppose. Also pretty soon I have to finish wrapping presents.

This has to be my favorite Christmas Break so far.

Honestly, I am usually a little disappointed. It's not really that great to have a lot of extra time with my family. . . I don't get to sleep in. I usually spend time cleaning and doing chores and not having fun. But this year everything is okay. Even though none of it has really changed.

I am just so extremely happy and I hope that everyone else feels the same. It really is the most wonderful time of the year.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html