Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Wonderful Week

Hello dudes and dudettes. Did you know that spell check actually identifies dudette as a word? Apparently it's in the dictionary now. I didn't know that =O. Anyway, here is the post!

I've heard a lot of things lately in school:
"Are you ready for the SAT?"
"OMG! THE TEST IS NEXT PERIOD!?!?!?"
"Hi Junie-oba." (This one is getting unusually common. Oba means big brother in Korean and the younger sister is supposed to call her older brother this.)
"Hahaha, LSU lost. Ryan is probably crying in the corner right now..."
"That's what she said."
"Tu madre."
"Votre mère
."
But above all, I heard this the most:
"Did you see the Twilight movie?" or some sort of statement pertaining to the new Twilight movie. I heard it was pretty bad too. Apparently the guy playing Edward had 30 expressions on his face in each take and he also played Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter. So enjoy this little clip I found =D


This week was also a song inspired week. I finished the song "Gaining My Wings" and now I'm already writing a new one. Hm, maybe I really could make an album if I wanted to... Or maybe if I got some other band to play one of them. That would be awesome =D. The new song is also a somewhat mushy love song that I would have never wrote on my own. Ugh, but it's currently called "Three Words of Affection" and I may or may not change the title.

That's all for this post. We are nearing our 200th post yay!!! I can't believe this went on that long. Well cya folks and don't forget to come back tomorrow for an awesome post from the Caroline.

-June

Random Question: What would the speed of lightning be if it didn't zig zag so much?

3 comments:

Katelyn said...

I could possibly suggest a band for you. . . :)
Awesome video.

Kejing Jiang said...

Haha, nice video.
And, it would not be different because speed is measured in distance per time. :) I think...

Anonymous said...

the twilight movie did not suck that badly..i've seen it twice.
to answer your random question: lightning could go faster than it already is

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html