Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh trig sub, how I used to love you so.

Kejing: Get off, Ryan!
Ryan: That's what he said.

Philip Crasto: How do you say "cucumber" in Chinese?
Philip again: So next time if I'm ever attacked by Chinese people, I'll say "cucumber." ... Isn't that your natural predator?

I keep having to wake myself up and remind myself that the Mini Mu actually is tomorrow. Why is it already December?

To someone who may have had a hard time today after school even though I was not there and you do not know how I know or even that I do, I hope you're okay. Oh, and you are a very smart child.

I actually forgot I was writing this for fifteen minutes. Forgive me? =/

Today, Brianna presented her opinion on the internet, including communication with emails and blogs. I thought she would say something about how great they are, but instead, she took a firm stance against the growth of this technological stuff because it takes time away from hand-written notes. I thought that was very ironic, and very true. Mrs. Clarke was proud of her for pointing out some words of wisdom. Something about how the communication is unique to our generation, but not to the individuals. So, that was purty cool.

Have a beautiful and relaxing Friday.

-Kejing

1 comment:

lilystar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html