Saturday, December 27, 2008

Looking for a Used Car

I think if Ryan weren't there to keep me on top of things, I would have a lot of problems.
Yesterday was Friday, as he kindly reminded me.
On the way back from a small Asian party on Christmas Day, it was really foggy, and at some point it smelled kind of smokey outside. I was really tired, so it felt like I was in China. I was definitely nice how almost everyone was so happy. Jonathan, I really liked your video, even though you were not telling a story in it.
Well, Friday was a tiring and boring day as usual.
I went to the second car dealership of recent times, and limped around, as I have been for a week now. It's really hard to find used cars, as my mother has pointed out more than once.
So, we sat there for three hours, waiting for them to figure out what was wrong with the car that we already had because it made funny noises that I have never noticed.
It is 11:11am!
So, today is the day to pack because I am leaving to get my passport renewed. Fun stuff... Yesterday during dinner, I remembered that a very very long time ago, my mother had to throw away a little plastic baggie of cucumbers or oranges or something because we couldn't take it into this room in which we were doing things to go to America. I knew I'd have to wait another few hours when we got there. She took my little hand and told me to hurry up.
Jack is looking for an ALW, an Asian Lady Wife. Anyone interested?

On another note:
"Baby, it's fact
That our love is true
The way black is black
And blue is just blue
My love is true
It's a matter of fact
Oh, and you love me too
It's as simple as that
Baby, our love is true"

I hope you had a great Friday.

-Kejing

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html