Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ohhhh Snap!

'Tis a "snaptastic" post today! You'll notice that each of the topics have a nice little snap related title. =D Enjoy!

Cold Snap!
The weather has been wrecking havoc what with its mild afternoons and freezing morning gusts- what gives?! THIS IS FLORIDA. -.-
It would be nice if it actually snowed here like it did in 1993; at least then we would claim to remember seeing snow in the godforsaken town that gets colder my freezer but is as about as snow filled as my oven (which brings me to....)


Ginger Snap!
Ever since this cold weather has begun, I have had the strong urge to bake holiday treats! I'm contemplating making a really nice little confections basket for each of my teachers for the holidays with seasonal treats like Peppermint Bark, Hot Cocoa Mix, Peppermint Taffy, Christmas Cookies, and other things. Sure, it's a little "brown-noser" thing to do, but hey- I'm not denying it.

Triple Finger Snap!
DRAMA: I've mentioned it before, I'll mention it again! As I've talked about in weeks prior, I'd like to get a little more involved with our drama department. Well, I see a perfect opportunity with Seussical! I'm really excited about it, though the chance of me actually getting a part is very slim. Oh well, a guy dream, can't he?

Snapfully yours,

- Jonathan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heck yes! you're going to be part of seussical, thats awesome! i'm being a techie again...

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html