Monday, May 4, 2009

After Exams

So this is it...the grand finale. The two weeks we've all been waiting for. As the stress engulfs my very being, I'm trying to remember everything. This is not a very good mix.

But this, my friends, is the bright side. This will all be over in two weeks. And it will be wonderful, magical, and most excellent.

I'm excited to have the time to watch Lost again...yes I have become one of the people that I mocked just a few short months ago. I can also spend more time with my neopet, I can finally beat Pokemon: Gold (I'm on the last trainer), and I can finish up on the various books I'm reading. Plus I can finally find a job and perhaps hang out with my friends.

It'll be quite excellent, don't you think?

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html