Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sick and Tired

Hi! It's erica. First off I'd like to mention how sad we are that viv is leaving us for stupid old college. we will miss you viv! Second, I would like to congratulate all those who took their calculus exams today. You guys are all brave for taking on that challenge and even if you failed, you should still commend yourself for being awesome and taking calc! :)
I think that the song Candle (sick and tired) is pretty much a good representation of how everyone is feeling right now. Not only are we all sick (thanks mao...) but we are all oh so very tired due to APs. and we are sick and tired of being sick and tired. I have already decided that next wednesday after my last exam i am just going to sleep all day to catch up on the many hours i have lost. i often wonder why i take all these AP classes. I mean I hate final exams because you have to remember all this stuff you learned at the beginning of the year and then go take this big long test and write essays and then wait for months for the results. Doesn't seem too fun. But I suppose the work load isn't anything I can't handle and it does look pretty spiffy on college apps, which is what high school is all about, right?
Now, back to psych notecards...

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html