Wednesday, May 20, 2009

There Is No Difference Between Hell and Junior Year, NONE!

It's Megan again, and I think I will be your new, permanent blogger for Wednesdays! Wow, there actually was one good thing about this year!

You may have heard me say before that I'm not a whiner, but I feel like I can trust you guys so let me have at it. Junior year could not have been worse if all our teachers were horned demons and the water from our fountains were poisoned with cyanide. My situation was like this: no car, no off campus pass, no money, no freedom and little time to hang out with friends. I don't want your pity, I'd rather give you a list, in chronological order, of the events that happened this year.

  • I was, again, the loser cheerleader
  • the people I hanged out with at lunch started going off campus (remember, no pass did I have)
  • my parents, the lovelies that they are, decided to tighten their already choking grip on my life, cause the best way to show your kids you love them is by saying "no" to EVERYTHING right?
  • Calc BC swallowed me like a bastard son
  • I acquired a not-so-easily-ditchable-but-very annoying friend
  • I'm going to lose my best friend next year
I am making a vow right now to everyone that I will make Senior year the best if it kills me. I know I wont have to try that hard though, because we can all help each other accomplish this!

p.s. the skins marathon will still be held at my house, and I'm thinking that Tuesday will be a good day. According to Hunter, who has planned this whole thing, that might change, so I will fill people in as soon as I can.

until next week, bye!

3 comments:

Ryan said...

I am sorry your junior year wasn't good, but I like your writing style there. Congratulations on becoming the new blogger!

Viv said...

I'm so excited your taking my place, hopefully next year will be better for you though.... I will be in touch with you constantly anyway so don't worry about me leaving! Well not too much anyway.
Good luck!

lilystar said...

1) Congrats on your new bloggah status!
2) Parents only get better....especially when they realize that "their baby" is going away forever and ever (amen.)
3) I DOUBLY wish you the most amazing, stress-free senior year ever. :)

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html