Friday, May 8, 2009

Oh wait, I need a title.

It is the fourth day of missing school. I was excited to listen to The Killers, thanks to Lacey, who has now burned all four of their CDs for me. It is four unless I am mistaken. Also, I parked next to Blair, and got to talk to her for a while. William came pretty soon, and I realized how much history I did not know. The exam was okay. I took Jack home again. He was a lot happier today.
I'm really excited about my early dinner today. In two hours, I will be leaving to eat at OneFresh with Clara, Nathaniel, Marshall, Carolyn, and other wonderful people.
I can't even begin to study sciences. I get so bored and want to kill something... Ehh.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
I shall leave you with a weird moment of the day.

me: celibacy
Jack: ?
nasty

...

~Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html