Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun With Cha Cha

I've been introduced to Cha Cha very recently. After I finally found out what it was for, I started having fun with it. Brendon and I texted Cha Cha during a break in our APUSH study session and we had a bunch of interesting questions with some answers being great while others boring:

Q: Who would win in a fight between a grizzly bear and a gorilla?
A: Most likely a grizzly bear. It has natural weapons, as well as a greater weight when full grown.

Q: If a man beat another man with his prosthetic leg, would it be hitting or kicking?
A: The leg in question would then become a melee weapon and would be considered hitting.

Q: I was bitten by a mad cow and now I'm turning into one. How should I use my newly found cow powers?
A: Use your mad cow powers to produce a bunch of milk and cow patties. Do a cow dance and find a she-cow to mate with.

Q: I killed someone =(. How should I dispose of the body?
A: By calling the police and having them pick it up.

Q: I was arrested and now I'm in the prison showers. A big muscular man dropped his soap next to me. Should I pick it up?
A: It's entirely up to you. If someone dropped their soap, it would be a nice gesture to pick it up.

Q: What is finger licking good besides food?
A: I don't think anything is finger licking good thank you.

Q: How many hot girls are in Cha Cha?
A: As of Oct. 2008, ChaCha has over 35,000 U.S. citizens/residents signed up to help our customers as guides. All the girls are HOT!

Q: I took over the world and now I'm bored. What should I make my minions do?
A: Slay all dragons and do the ChaCha.

Q: My bus is running late. How should I enact my wrath on the driver?
A: Put a 'house for sale' sign ad in the newspaper regarding his home and subscribe him to every woman's magazine you can think of.

Q: I have a massive case of senioritis. Do you know the cure?
A: Hang in there, the year is almost done. Then you can have a case of 'It's all over!-itis'!

Q: I'm Superman. Someone found out about my secret identity. What should I do to him?
A: There isn't a definite answer. You must choose your own.

Q: What do women want from men?
A: There isn't a definite answer.

Q: Give me your funniest Asian stereotype.
A: Asian women can't drive.

Q: Give me your best 'yo mamma' joke.
A: Yo mamma is so fat, even her clothes have stretch marks.

Join us tomorrow for another.... uh.... man I'm running out of creative introductions for Caroline (fail).

-June

.........................................................................................................................................What? Those questions weren't random enough for you?

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html