Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I am bad at remembering to put a title. . . .

This year surprised me. And I surprised myself. I guess I don't really know who I am. It's probably easier that way for now.

Well. I do not have to take any final exams this year. That is because of the fact that I did so well in school this year. Way better than ever before. Taking a harder course load really made me work harder. I guess all I needed was something to motivate me.

I had chemistry. What a bittersweet class.

This year I was involved more at school. On one hand, that was a lot of fun and I got to meet lots of new awesome people. But on the other, I realize that I haven't changed and I am not someone who feels at home in a large group of people. We will see how that goes next year.

I actually am awfully proud of myself for being more outgoing. I got to know some of my favorite people that way.

My friends amazed me this year. It is nothing new. They are the best ones there are. I don't know why in the world they choose to stick around and be friends with me. But I love them for it.

Also now I am dating someone else. His name is Ryan. And I am always happy that he is in my life. I love him. Yesterday we had been dating six months. Today is six months and one day. :D We will see what happens.

I cannot wait until next year. I want it to hurry up and get here, but I'm not sure I want it to end. Maybe we could just always be seniors. And we could all stay together. Except for Viv. She is leaving for college already. Hmm. I do not have a perfect solution for that. But I will work on it. Anyways. I think that's a good plan. What do you say?

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html