Monday, May 18, 2009

Never could figure out the grennades...

This weekend I played Halo 3 for the first time. Now when I say played, I mean I did almost nothing else. I have never really been into shooting games, not really my style. However, I couldn't seem to stop playing and sorta of enjoyed it. It's actually one of the most difficult games I've ever played due to the necessary coordination needed.

So you know how facebook changed it's chat set-up...like it's changed pretty much else since it has started? Well, a couple of minutes ago, mine changed back to normal. I went to the friends' page, hoping that would be normal again too, but it wasn't. Then my chat changed back. I really miss the old friend page. It was a convenient way to look at everyone statuses and its the only update that I've actually been mad about.

And that is all.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html