Thursday, May 7, 2009

Going AP Shit Crazy (Pardon My French)

No, literally, pardon my french. It was awful. Monday I took the AP French Language exam and realized just how little french I knew and how infantile what french I do know is. Can you say humbling? But hey- at least I have a chance at passing it. That is, unless Amber calls the Office of Testing Intregity and confesses our rather relaxing testing environment. Teddy Puppy.

Wednesday I tackled the AP Calculus AB exam. By tackled I mean got run over by. I skipped 10 multiple choice questions and left several FRQs without answers or any real work. I'm just glad I get another shot at it next year.
Tomorrow is AP US History. Gah. I am so unprepared! I decided to take the exam as a challenge but, looking at the multiple choice and DBQs, I don't think I can do this. Why did I do this to myself?! Gahhhh!
Mmm, Monday is my favorite. AP Biology. I am going to get a 5. This is nonneogtiable. Seriously- anything less and I will not be content. Infact, anything less than a 6 is unsatisfactory. Okay, so maybe I'm exaggerating. Not really.
Wednesday. AP Language and Composition. Ha ha.

And then it's down to Miami on Thursday night to see my mother graduate medical school and see my godmother, her daughters, my mom's best friend and her family, my mom's other friend and her mother, and yeah. That's a lot of people. 

- Jonathan

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html