Saturday, May 2, 2009

Time Is Running Away And I Can't Keep Up

Apparently I suck.

I'm not going to have any time to do anything next week. I have three exams to study for and none of them are exactly walks in the park. Memorize, memorize, memorize, solve, solve, solve, apply, apply, apply. I'm starting to see that I took half of the school year for granted; back when I used to sleep all the time. "I wish I listened to her when she taught related rates" or "I wish I didn't sleep when she taught us the exponential and power models." I knew that sleeping would backfire on me one day. -.-
I also wish I had time to post but I'll leave you with a video (if you watched Men In Black 2, you will find this sort of funny I hope) that I found and bid you a fond adieu.

-June
Random Question: Is cheerleading an actual sport?

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html