Sunday, May 24, 2009

Louder Than Thunder

Hello there, Blue powerblogger here! And a day late...I've been living at my friend's house this weekend.


So today was pretty fun, but now I am really depressed due to some stuff that my bestest friend is going through. I just want sooooo much for him to be happy, and when he is hurting, it makes me incredibly sad :(

In lieu of these events, here is probably one of my favorite songs of all time. It's called "Louder than Thunder" and it's by the band The Devil Wears Prada. The lyrics are epic, and added with the music, the song is just so moving. Enjoy.

What would it take? 
For things to be quiet, quiet like the snow.

I know this isn't much, but I know, I could, I could be better.

I dont think I deserve it, selflessness.
Find your way into my heart.

All stars could be brighter,
All hearts could be warmer.

What would it take for things to be quiet?
Quiet like the snow.

Are we meant to be empty handed? 
I know I could, I could be better.

I dont think I deserve it, selflessness.
Find your way into my heart.

All stars could be brighter,
All hearts could be warmer.

What would it take for things to be quiet?

Now I am going to go cry some. Just kidding!

Until next week, 
Caroline 

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html