Friday, May 22, 2009

Going to hang out with people and dead bodies!!!

Well, I began this private blog with Jerrod. Today, I thought of this great, fool-proof way to check if there is a new post since it won't work with Google Reader. See, on the dashboard it tells you the number of posts, right? So I would know when there is one more, right? Well, there was a new post! So I looked. But there wasn't. So it turns out it was just a draft by mistake, I mean, all it had was a title, "L," so that was completely misleading.
My parents got mad at me again yesterday. They should have a semi-annual or quarterly or whatever exciting offical day in which they time the number of seconds it takes to make me cry, or the number of words they needs to use. They could set records!
Thank you for all the wonderful remarks in my "yearbook." It was very touching to read and write notes to people.
Tonight, we are going to see the Our Body exhibit. I need to look up directions for that. I think it will be really fun with really fun people.

One more day of school!
-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html