Friday, May 1, 2009

RfL

Today is the beginning of the 20th? annual Relay For Life.

Our math teacher finished grading our tests the day after we took them.

Lacey wanted me to tell you that boys suck.

My physics teacher replied to my mostly Spanish email in Spanish. I think he totally cheated. He probably asked his wife to reply to me, which is cool, but he still cheated. She is so good at Spanish!

We took our last test in there today.

In history, Nirav, other people, and I did the Presidents Quiz. That requires listing the first and last names of all the US presidents in order. The problem is that we never learned the presidents song so a lot of people would have a head start. But it was all okay in the end. Phew.

And it was probably my second to last day in class with my "sweetie boo boo."
Who is a jerk.

In Spanish, I intercepted a frisbee. Between two guys. :)

Hopefully Wal*mart has what I need.

Seriously. Lacey is correct. (Sorry, June and Jonathan.)

Good bye until next Friday.

~Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html