Friday, May 29, 2009

School Year 2008-2009

It is time to write about my year! This is really exciting, but it is so difficult to cover everything that is important. I hope you forgive me for making a list, because it seems like the most systematic way, so I don't end up rambling too much, and hopefully my mind will reach for a good portion of the events.
1. Well, I started out pretty anxious because I did not know how my grades would be this year, and I knew that if they were poor then I would probably start freaking out. I am weak like that.
2. I had a lot of fun finishing my Mini Mu test this year.
3. I competed in Statistics. It was a blast.
4. Jonathan Mei and Michael Wei are pretty cool together.
5. Facebook changed a lot...
6. I cried at least once a week. That is probably really bad.
7. It is summer. I am so happy about that.
8. I am really scared about senior year.
9. I got a car!
10. I sprained my foot.

11. Also, there was an entire year ahead of us before the seniors left. That became kind of scary by the middle of the year.
12. During the first week of school, I decided that all of my teachers were at least decent. I did not have problems with them. Later in the year, I had a problem with my 4th period teacher telling wife-beating jokes. Almost all of the students in there were male, and almost all of them laughed.
13. Last year, I think I had three main groups of friends in my grade. This year, I drifted away from one, which is sad because I was very close with them. But they made a new group, and that makes me happy because they are so content. But I miss them very much. The group that I have always talked with is actually the group of guys. Isn't that interesting. And the group that I met last year is amazing. That would be the one with Blair, Brianna, Erica, and Lacey, and as you know me, they are in alphabetical order so I don't have to pick favorites. You know. The awesome group. That wins all the games [cough Brianna cough]. And then there is Jerrod, who takes up his own group. What a special person.
14. Megan became the new purple power blogger. Congratulations, Megan! I never congratulated before so here it is.
15. I took the SAT in March. It was an extremely tedious experience. I counted down most of the time. But it was amazing when it was the last section. The most annoying thing, besides writing a terrible essay, was the fact that it bugged me not to know which section was experimental. It bugged me more when I was doing the writing sections. I hope that's how I got a dismal score on that part, because it was really disappointing to um get my results for that. But I am extremely grateful for the rest of it. Enough about that topic.
16. But I have to say that APs were really awful too because they just never seemed to end, and I wasn't fully prepared for any one of them. It is so difficult to be motivated unless it is one of the few weeks or few days before the actual test.
17. The first semester, I put my math stuff in a Gator notebook. The second semester, I used a Hello Kitty notebook.
18. My professor said, "When I am dictator of the world, the punishment will be to pronounce my name correctly." That is a really good punishment.
19. I became good friends with Nathaniel. He is almost four years older than me, I think. Anyway, he is very nice to talk to and if any of you know a Chinese girl... tell him? Haha. He wants me to say: "And then I met Nathaniel through his girlfriend at the time, Clara"
"And...the dark times began immediately afterwards"
"To this day, I can't seem to ditch him"
...

Moving on.
20. I also met a Buchholz person named John Lu. He is now my triplet. Because at some point, Jack decided that I was his twin. We were going to be siamese twins except not connected because then, we would be the same gender and we would be the same even more, which was great because then I could be a... man. But that was ruined, so I guess I can't be a man anymore. Sorry, Jack. We are only identical twins.
21. Thank you for a wonderful school year of power blogging.

-Kejing

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html