Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Good morning everyone. So yes. I missed my post. But at least it wasn't by too much.

Today I have my first AP exam of the year. Calculus. Oh joy. Really I only consider chemistry and calculus to be my difficult exams. So after tomorrow I will only have one of those to go. Thank goodness.

I am awfully tired. And I have spent the whole day learning as much calculus as possible. I should probably be asleep by now so that I can ace the exam.

Ever since I can remember, I have been basically failing math exams. There is something about testing me on a whole year of math that freaks me out or something.

Oh my goodness. My exam is less than seven hours away!!!!! How terrifying.

At least I finally got the book that I've been looking for, Tweak by Nic Sheff and I am so excited. I read an excerpt from the beginning online and I've been dying to finish the book ever since.

Good luck to everyone on their exams. And if you are reading this and don't have exams, then good luck on life.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html