Thursday, May 28, 2009

[Insert Clever/Sentimental/Humorous Title]

Geez, this school year has flown! I can hardly believe that its been nearly 9 months!


Junior year. What can I say about it? It had its drama, oh yes. But all in all, it was perhaps the year of most growth and maturity for me. Granted, a lot of this became available only once I was finally allowed to drive, but even still- the privileges opened up by just being older and on the upper end of the foodchain  were pretty phenomenal. I also think that this year perhaps my academically expansive year in which I learned more about everything than any other year. I excelled in history, biology (hahaha, see my other posts on AP Bio), and surprisingly, english.
However one this is certain- I could not have pulled through this year without friends. A lot of those opened up privileges involved being more with my friends- definitely needed since we will probably all end up going to different colleges. That's a sobering thought. Bah.

It is strange to think that we'll all be seniors next year. And sort of sad at the same time.

- Jonathan

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html