Monday, May 11, 2009

Opportunities

Sometimes it hurts to remember all the lost opportunities. The chances that could have made you a whole different person. I've been thinking about that a lot. But I don't think we always realize the opportunities ahead. The chance that the new choices will make us into new, beautiful people.

You know, I've been trying really hard to compliment people more. I'm awfully terrible at it, but I'll keep trying. Because I think if we help other people recognize the good choices they've made instead of the bad, it'll make the world a better place.

And even now, when I'm tired and sad and overwhelmed, I'm so excited to make up for all the lost opportunities.

This was a bit incoherent. My mind has been a but incoherent lately.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html