Sunday, May 17, 2009

Dez Moines-It's a song, not a city

Hello there, Blue Powerblogger here!


Oh my God, this weekend has been pretty much amazing!!!! On friday, my friends KP and Andrew came over and we swam. Then, Erica and Blair came over for ice cream and movie night. Saturday, I went shopping for new clothes, bought some flip flops, a shirt, and a bathing suit, then I went to my voice recital! It was soooo much fun! Sawyer, Timmy, Blair and I made our own little circle on one side of the room and just talked the entire time. We made fun of Queen Katie and her "court", who sat on the other side of the room and looked at themselves in the mirror for the two hour show. We ended up singing two of our own songs and rocked the place! Afterwards, Timmy, Karson and I went to Unclaimed's show at Northwoods Baptist. We saw a really cool group play there, called Maradona. They have a female lead singer, which was really awesome to watch because out of all the shows I've been to, I haven't seen any groups with girls in the band. Sunday was pretty amazing, too. Timmy and I went to Wendy's (there is absolutely nowhere to go on our side of town), picked up Nathan, and then went to our other recital. We sang two more original songs, made the building explode with awesomeness, and had a ton of fun. And I got to chase Timmy around Sail because he kiddingly called me a slut. I threatened to beat him up. It was sooooo much fun though!

So now I am waiting for Timmy to call me and tell me about how they just kicked out their band's bass player. Oh, this is gonnna be good...

And school is pretty much basically over. Thank the Lord.

That's all for now. Listen to "Dez Moines" by The Devil Wears Prada!!!!! It's simply awesome :D

Until next week,
Caroline

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html