Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Storm of the Brain

Ugh, I've gotten so lazy. The minute the word "summer" struck my head, I immediately shut down and started with the 24 hour rest and sleep session. I barely even manage to convince myself to start typing this post because of how lazy I got. So to pep myself up, I started to brainstorm and think of a bunch of random things. This is what came to me:
1. My physical condition came first. A whole year of sitting in a chair doesn't help you at all. Remember waaay back when I told you guys about how I could run 3 miles without stopping? Now I can barely run 1 and a half miles. I can't run as fast, my reaction dulled, blah blah blah you heard me complain about this before.
2. I got nicer this year apparently. That's good to hear I guess.
3. I'm hungry.
4. I took up violin one more time this year. Although it's good to see Mr. Miller again and it's good that I'm going back to chamber, I can't help but groan at the prospect of practicing again. I don't remember my scales anymore or what "key" the song is in or how to shift past 2nd position.
5. AM I nicer this year? I still find that hard to believe.
6. This is pretty late. Maybe I should post earlier.
7. Did you know that Call of Duty 5 has a game mode called "Nazi Zombies" where you're stuck in a house while Nazi zombies are swarming at you from all sides? Really, game designers will go far to get money these days.
8. Kejing took my post spot! Wow, I started thinking about this really late. I'm pretty slow.
9. Now that I think about it, she could have just edited her note and added that part in. But then it would diminish the value of how much we care about Megan so I guess I can let that pass.
10. Nobody seems to come to tennis anymore =(. Instead of my usual tennis today, I went for a run in the forest trail, where I learned about my failing physique.
11. GAHHH!!! CURSE YOU AP EXAMS!!!!!!! *grumble* *whine* *mope*.....
12. Oh yeah, I almost forgot to add that I GOT A CAR! WHOO! I can drive myself now to anywhere I want at anytime and anyplace!
13. No, I can't drive myself anywhere at anytime and anyplace. =*(
14. I'm also getting an ATM card. It's my parents' way of saying, "Here's your money. Now stop mooching off us."
15. They probably don't think that but you know.... Asian parent impressions are often misleading.
16. We drew on Ryan on the last day of school while he was sleeping. I drew a rainbow, a monkey, and wrote "wake up" on his hand. My friend Brendon drew a swastika, a Jewish star of David, and took off Ryan's shoe and tied it to Ryan's hand. He looked pretty messed up. I heard he got mad too. Sorry Ryan!
17. My internet disconnected. Stupid wireless.
18. I want a laptop now, even if it means using crappy wireless internet.
19. Meh, I have a car so it doesn't matter. If a laptop and a car got into a fight, the car would definitely win. Go car!
20. The Valkyria Chronicles is a video game I recently found on Youtube. It's a war game that has battles suspiciously similar to WWII but it has a very interesting plot. It's almost a movie than a game if you ask me.
21. I'm getting lazy. Maybe I should just leave it at this and go to sleep.
22. NO! I must defeat my laziness!
23. Eh, whatever. I'll defeat my laziness the next time I feel like it.

-June

Stay tuned for the much less lazier Caroline! At least her post won't be riddled with teenage guy laziness.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

What's this about having a car?

lilystar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan said...

Today is Tuesday. This is the last post on The Power Bloggers. Fail.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html