Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Well it is almost over. I've taken the calc, chem, and psych exams. All that is left is Lang. If that even counts.

It is weird. I should be so excited to be done with chemistry, but I am coming to realize that I really like chemistry. And I am pretty good at it. (Except for multiple choice.) I really think I am going to miss it. I actually feel sad. Maybe I am just emotional.

I just got some of the best news ever. The originals are always better than the sequels. And its finally the way it should be.

This school year is almost over. . . It's been really interesting. Lots of things have changed. I mean, wow. I feel like a whole different person.

I wonder what will happen next. I guess it all depends on what happens now. And now everything seems pretty good. And I can't complain about that. Maybe it's finally figured out and this is exactly what needed to happen. I'll cross my fingers.

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html