Tuesday, August 19, 2008

college life

So today I realized that taking four APs is like. . . . college. (correct me if im wrong, or just let me think what i want to) I keep trying to tell myself that this year will be alright, but I have an increasing sense of dread. This usually sets on me at the beginning, middle, and end of the day. Other than that schools alright.

My mom keeps talking about how its our last chance to do things as a family as though I actually am moving out at 18 like I said I would all these years. I am obviously not in a financial situation to carry this out. I will go on many more family trips until the real last one actually comes.

I am taking AP Psyche which seems easy with a lotsa work.

I am taking AP Lang which seems medium with medium work.

I am taking AP Calc AB which could be my hardest class surprisingly.

and

I am taking AP Chem which is ironically a class I am looking forward too every day. There are some pretty awesome people in it.

I miss some of my friends who I have no classes with. You know who you are.

I am sad that I only have one class with two of you.

I am glad that I have a chance to see some people that I haven't in a while in my classes.

I hope I don't die this year.

The end.

-Lacey

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hope you don't die too. But if you die, then I will probably be dead as well....

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html