Friday, August 15, 2008

Idk.

::EDIT:: Katelyn posted this on Facebook, so I will just paste it here in case you haven't seen it yet.
Aa- Az Biddlecomb 5123 (Wish my last name started with an A -.-)
B-Bl German 5124
Bo - Car Johnson 8207
Cas - Dam Christie 2115
Dan - Ep Holihan 9206
Eq - Goo Harris 9102 (My HR... wooh...)
Gop - He Barbacci 4204 ( =O Mandy & I are not in HR together no more)
Hi - Je Shoenberger 9201
Jes - Kel Hanna 7208
Kem - Lo Gamache 7213
Lu - Mc Clarke 7102
Me - Mz Colombo 7105
N - Pa Haddock 4105
Pe - Re Crowe 8106
Rh - Sci Harrington 7113 (No fair Juney Obbah & Standie!!!!)
Sco - Sn Ewart 8104
So - Th Gonsalves 4201
Ti - Wei wilkinson 8202
wej - Z Molinaro P003

::END EDIT::

What do you want to be when you grow up, Kejing?

I don't know.

First Grade
My parents: How about a doctor?
Me: Sure...

Middle School
My parents: Didn't you want to be a doctor?
Me: No, that was your idea.
My parents: Pharmacists make a lot of money.
Me: That sounds... interesting.

Ninth Grade
My parents: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Me: Not a pharmacist.
My parents: I thought you wanted to be one.
Me: No, that was your idea.
My parents: Oh.
Me: I want to be a computer engineer or something like that.
My parents: You would have to keep up with technology and you won't be able to work when you're old.

Half a year later, I realized that I didn't want to have a computer major.
What am I going to do, then? I don't really know. And the lucky thing about living in this country is that there are so many fields I could pursue.

The college. Yeah, I really don't know. My parents have said that I'm not hard-working enough to get into FSU, and also expressed the desire for me to be the stereotypical Asian who goes off to Caltech. Recently, my mother has noted how much money we would save if I went to UF.

Why am I talking about my parents? Because I don't really know what I personally want when it comes to a major or a school or even a broad interest. I wrote about them to give you an idea about my situation, which is not all bad, but there it is.

Actually, I'm not sure I know what I want past that...
I have always wanted a great room with a grand piano. This isn't going to happen soon. I hope I play tennis to keep in shape and have fun. If I have a daughter, her name will be Lucy. Whether I live in an apartment or a house, I want it to be really clean. My mother often says I'm too lazy to keep things clean or whatever. Yeah, I'll show her. When I'm about 30 years, old, I'm supposed to call Lacey, or the other way around. I have the exact day written down somewhere. Jack and I want to visit each others families. Our children could meet each other. It would be fun. Sorry Ryan, I still don't know how to build a time machine, but if and when we do it, it will be amazing. I guess I should also mention that I will never ever name anything or anyone "Steven Prescott" or "Peter." I don't really want any pets. Hopefully, my home will have electricity, plumbing, and I would really like health insurance and stuff like that.

me: what do i want in the future, jack?
Jack: jrd
me: anything else?
Jack: hahaha
you should live with jrd
and let me live in the basement
Jack: and go to college and get a good job
me: mhm
what so i can keep you alive?
Jack: yes
that's why

me: what do i want in the future, joseph?
Korean: umm
401k?
social security
personal investiments
investments*
me: mhm
Korean: a good husband
2 or 3 kids
a happy family
routine trip to the movies
umm
a trip to italy
a mahogany drawer
me: oh cool
Korean: umm
100 watt lightbulbs
def
i need those in fact
me: haha
Korean: =) ur life in a nutshell
and dont forget flushable toilets
me: i wont
Korean: the greatest invention ever
me: okay thanks

I guess I can be general and say that I want to find someone who wants to be with me for an extremely long time. Hopefully, he won't make me do all the chores all the time, or physically abuse me. I don't want him to be gay. Um, yeah.

Sure, I don't really want to grow up, but I'm excited about going out into the world, and look forward to all the times I will laugh and smile.

-Kejing

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

heck yes, i want a grand piano too! which exactly won't happen in the near future.

Unknown said...

i hate my homeroom :(

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html