Saturday, August 16, 2008

What Adults Always Ask Kids

What do you want to be/do when you grow up?

Hey guys. I'm tight on time right now because my crazy chem teacher assigned us 163 questions and most of them are like 10 step/part answers that take forever to find. So I'll cut to the theme today.

My future plans? I plan to find the pH of a carbonated soft drink and a freaking nuclear equation for a beta emission by argon-37. I will also thoroughly hate AP chem this year and sleep in the class just to make the teacher mad.

Now my real plans:
Tennis: Everyone knows I play tennis and everyone seems to think I'm good at it. I half disagree with them about my skill but I love tennis and I love hitting fuzzy balls with an apparatus (no reference intended pervs). I guess it's just the rush of adrenaline and the extremely fast thinking that makes me alive when I play. I like beating people, I don't mind losing if I know I played my game, it helps me develop patience, and it's definitely going to be part of my future... whether I'm just one of those old men on the clay courts or I'm the next Federer playing it out to win my 12th Wimbledon, I'll be somewhere playing tennis.

My Job: I don't know why but I find eye doctors so appealing to me. It looks like a really fun job to get that big gadget down to someone's face and ask," Can you see better with one.... or two..." Not to mention I get to use lasers to improve vision... lasers.... I like lasers ^_^. It's something my parents approve of and something that I look forward to in the future.

Life: I'm not really asking for a life of luxury. I like to keep things simple but not like the trailer-home-watching-TV-with-beer-can simple. I just want a house with enough room for the the family. I've never lived in a two story house so I would prefer one. I might want to live in Massachusetts so my kid can get a bright futures scholarship to Harvard... if there is one. And then after that, I'll probably rock out with my guitar doing praise and worship with the other Massachusettnites. So here is what I picture a normal day would be like in the future.

"Ahh. It's been a long day. I beat Rodick today and man his serves are still fast even though he's like 40 years old now.... (child comes up to me) Heeeeey how was school? Oh good good. See? I told you that you could make an A on that test. Go show your mommy. (child excitedly runs towards living room) Oh yeah! Man it's Saturday. It's my turn again........"

"Well I guess that's all I have to tell the fans of the Power Bloggers... (woman shouts a question) What? (woman shouts again from living room) Oh nothing honey. I'm just writing my post again. (more shouting) Yeah that'll be fine as long as we eat something. (I turn back to the computer) Haha... I can't believe we're still posting on this old blog. (looking back to the intros and the art gallery and a long post about the products of apple) Oh whoops. I better check my appointment schedules for my eye check ups tomorrow. (briefly checks all schedules to make sure I have a flexible schedule then goes back to the Power Blogger main page) I wonder how everyone else is doing."

Well that's my post and I really have to go back to chem so join us next week for the blue power blogger's super dooper fabulous extrafanaticalistic post. ( i made up that last one)

-June

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html