Saturday, August 9, 2008

Me and My Edible Songs

It's Saturday again and this is another awesome post from the green power blogger w00t! So if you are slow, this week's theme is music. And now without further ado, lets break out the music!

If you have a facebook, you probably already know what kind of songs I listen to. It's on my status everyday and I turned it into a habit to post a new song everyday. I don't listen to anything else and I can't help it. I love Christian music. I mostly listen to Lincoln Brewster, MercyMe, Starfield, and sometimes Toby Mac.

Lincoln Brewster is amazing with the guitar and he has an awesome voice. He is one of the people that spurred me on to play the guitar and I want to play like him one day. He is also one of the factors that helped me to quit violin (muhahaha i'm not coming back orchestra people).

MercyMe and Starfield are both bands that make songs based on their own experiences. Their songs are so in depth with the hardships they went through that they turn out to be amazing songs.
Toby Mac is all out for praising God. He's a Christian rapper =O. I know. What an oxymoron. But it's rap that isn't about grills, cars, money, and other pointless things which made him one of my favorite artists.


This might be boring to some of you, just reading what kind of music we like to listen to, so I wanted to have some fun with this post. After chatting with a certain someone, she gave me an idea. She mentioned waffles and I was like,"Yeah! Lets do a post on songs about food!" So onwards to some old favorite edible songs!




Well that's all I have today. I'm very tired right now and I feel like taking a nap. So join us tomorrow for the blue power blogger's post. Another certain someone pointed out to me one day that I was giving the blue power blogger too much attention at the end of my posts so I will say this. Stay tuned for EVERYONE'S supercalifragilisticexpialadoecious posts next week. (You're still awesome Caroline ^_^)

-June

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html