Sunday, August 17, 2008

Future in a Nutshell

Hello! Blue Powerblogger here! And I am ending the week off on a definitive note!



So this may be strange, but I know almost exactly what I want to do in the future. Unfortunatley, I know that my plans now may very easily change between now and then, but this is how I envision it...



I will graduate high school with a 4.3 weighted GPA or higher. I will be accepted to Georgia Tech on a scholarship. There, I will major in residential architecture. I will live in a dorm the first two years, and in an apartment the last two. I will join a sorority (a good, reputable one, with no records of heavy drinking, partying, or questionable merits). I will make many friends but keep in touch with my high school ones, of course. I will drive a fuel-efficient car and work for an intern for an architecture firm in Atlanta. I will graduate with high honors.



Then, I will travel to France for a year and live in a 625 square foot house. Call it an architectual and design challenge, if you will. I will study architectural history and innovation. Then, I will return to the states, get a job in an architecture firm, and hopefully one day open my own business. I will find the love of my life, marry at Brasstown Valley, have three children: Amelie, Eline, and Madeline for girls and Christian, Elijah, and Lucas for boys. We will attend church regularly and I will raise good Christian children. We will have a pet flying squirrel, I will not drive a van, and I will certainly not wear mom jeans. I will become a highly sought after architect in the Atlanta area for my unique, space saving designs, and I will make a fair amount of money. We will vacation in my family mountain house in North Georgia with all of my cousins. I will grow old in happiness and, with any luck, live well into my eighties or nineties.We will live a life that will certainly have its hardships, but it will be one thats worth living.



And June, I will do some singing on the side.



And one day I plan on going to the Olympics, just to watch Michael Phelps.



-Caroline

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html