Tuesday, August 12, 2008

vagueness, i know

I was worried when I heard our topic was going to be future plans. But then I realized what I should say.

I want to go to a decent college where I take classes I enjoy to do something I love. I want to live in a nice town where I know almost everyone. I want to have a pet squirrel and a kitten. I don't know how that will work out. I want to get a fairly good job, live in a small house near a river and have a slightly messy but definitely cozy house. I want to have at least one guest room for people to come see me. I want to marry the love of my life in the Fall. I want to design the invitations and use the swirly font and our full names. I want to wear a beautiful dress. I want to have a small wedding. And I want The Killers to play at the reception. I want to have some time and then maybe have a kid or two. Just depends. Maybe none. But I want to be happy. I want to spend each day doing something different. Something a little out of the ordinary. Out of the dreariness of daily life. I want to not have too much. Not too much stuff. Not too much money. I want to just have enough to be absolutely content. I want to wake up in the morning and just smile to myself because I have everything I really want even if I don't have 50 pairs of shoes.

Sorry it's short but its all I have to say.

-Lacey

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It may be vague, but it sounds wonderful. I would love to live like that.

erica said...

this is great :)

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html