Friday, August 1, 2008

Good eye, sniper. Here, I'll shoot; and you run.

Jerrod: i like reading them
but i dont think i would like to write them
"Hello, im jerrod, ill be taking the place of kejing today. Okay, sooo what should i talk about. Hmm. Well, i was doing autodesk the other day...And so i was listening to jacks mannequin earlier today and his songs got me thinkin..."


Okay, but seriously (no offense, dear), if anyone is interested in writing as a guest, feel free to leave a comment or contact us in any legal way.

Yesterday, Brianna, our marvelous creator, made a group of Facebook, so I literally invited everyone I knew, except the three grown-ups on my limited profile list. As it says kindly to the left, "We hope you enjoy." And I mean, we really do. Almost ten weeks later, I can tell that every day a post is made, it is written with heart, driven to allow The Power Bloggers to keep in contact with each other, as well as to entertain our growing audience.

Please do not take this as an attempt to divert your attention from The Power Bloggers. In 2006, I began my own personal blog. If you ever want to read that, the link is
here.

This was pretty early in the morning, so I wasn't completely awake. On the way to the dentist this morning, NPR had a talk about the clash between various secret government agencies. I wish I could say, "Oh, I listen to NPR all the time because it is amazing and educational and the best radio station ever," but I can't. In fact, this was the first time I really listened to it at all. I just noticed a cat in our yard. Anyway, throughout the world, the same people have been pursued by different agencies. This didn't really work out, like the time the US paid the same informant five times for the same information.

I think I am probably hopefully not the only person in the world who gets a kick out of playing my piano right after it's been tuned. Actually, it hasn't for probably a year now, and actually, I forgot how often it does get tuned. But it's a good thing. You should try it some time. (Getting it tuned.)

If your boyfriend's mother decided to tell your friend's aunt that their family would be staying in a foreign country for him to finish high school, would you want to hear the news in person from your best friend, or as soon as possible on the phone from anyone? Fortunately, this is not a common situation. [However, we can expand it to all bad news and assess it from there. Though of course, no two pieces of information require the same actions to be taken.] Recently, a sisterly friend of mine had to make the decision about how to break the news. She chose to wait for our good friend to come back from vacation they could be face-to-face. For some reason, our good friend didn't think was the best idea, and she wished she had been given the news immediately. She has absolute power to say that, but I want her to know that no one was trying to hide things from her by delaying the news for a few days. Maybe she doesn't read this blog, or maybe she does. But please, remember the friend you have had for two years, who thought about you every day, saw you almost every day, and is looking out for you the best way she can.

Well well well, it is the first day of August, the red power blogger's favorite month of any year. Have a good one, and I hope you too are looking forward to my big brother's post tomorrow.

-Kejing

2 comments:

Katelyn said...

I was only mad at her for one day.... I'm not anymore. It just feels like she's ignoring me now:( I know she wasn't hiding it or anything, and I wasn't mad at her that day until she got mad at her brother. He didn't do anything wrong. That was the only thing that upset me...

Blondie said...

you are not the only one who likes to play the piano right after its been tuned...i love it and had to experience it on a piano besides the one i own.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html