Monday, August 4, 2008

You Are The Music In Me

The month of August is very special. This month we'll be having themes every week. Yeah, I know. It's awesome! I'm not really sure if I need to 'introduce' the themes each week. You'll probably be able to figure it out by the end of my post, and you'll most definitely know by the end of the week. So, yeah. Here we go!

So, I was thinking about what I wanted to focus on in this post. I figured I would talk about one of my favorite bands, or someone I had recently gotten into. But, I couldn't decided on one. So, I decided to make sort of a superlatives type thing of music. I'll list that below. But first I'd like to explain something. I listen to a lot different types of music. Not because I like them all. I just do it so I can always have something to talk about with other people. Since everyone listen to music. So, my list will have a bunch of different genres, although my favorite music (ROCK!!!) doesn't vary much. Let the list begin!

Favorite song lyrically: What Sarah Said by: Death Cab for Cutie
Favorite song musically: Thriller by: Michael Jackson
Favorite music video: Savin' Me by: Nickelback (link in the title)
Favorite to blast in the car: Livin on a Prayer by: Bon Jovi
Favorite happy song: Perfect Day by: Hoku
Favorite sad song: Stole by: Kelly Rowland
Favorite love song: You and Me by: Lifehouse
Favorite boy band song: Affirmation by: Savage Garden
Favorite inspirational song: Man in the Mirror by: Michael Jackson
Song on the radio I actually like: Stop and Stare by: OneRepublic
Favorite dance song: Dance Floor Anthem (I don't want to be in love) by: Good Charlotte
Favorite whiny song: I'm Just a Kid by: Simple Plan (although all their songs are really whiny)
Favorite corny parent song: In My Daughter's Eyes by: Martina McBride
Favorite song to whistle: Change Your Mind by: The All-American Rejects
Favorite song to sing: Beautiful Day by: U2
Song that fits my life right now: Revolution by: The Beatles
Way too overplayed on the radio: Keep Bleeding by: Leona Lewis (it's not even a good song!)
Song I despise the most: Teardrops On My Guitar by: Taylor Swift (I despise most of her music)

So there you go. I think you can learn a lot about a person by the music they listen to. So I'm really excited to read everyone's posts this week.

We got a view from Romania. I'm not actually sure where that is, but it's still really cool! Yeah...

-Brianna

PS- I don't actually like High School Music, the title just fits.

PPS- To the other Power Bloggers expect something in the mail...soon.

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html