Friday, August 29, 2008

Maybe too realistic.

I don't know, really. The most contact I've had with superhero-related things was last year because of my pre-algebra test about Superman. And of course, hearing Brianna burst into a frenzy of obsession, yes, intense obsession, any time she felt excited about them. Which was and is always.
The thing I try to do for my friends is to either help them, or make them feel better. In my family, I try to make sure my parents do not get mad at me.
Would I want a super power? I don't think there is anything in particular that has always fascinated me. I remember a certain someone wanting to stop time, romantically or not. That is if he could actually see things around him, or it would be a bummer.
I am a nerd. So I should want some to be kind of knowledgeable, right? In 5th grade, one of my friends really liked the Sailor Moon series, so she said I should like Sailor Mercury the most because she was "smart." This didn't really appeal to me because she didn't have long hair and it was um, blue, and I didn't really like Sailor Moon at all. I actually like the challenge of raping a difficult problem. Difficult to me, I guess. But by no means does this include physics, which is like kryptonite to Superman except it affects my GPA, which of course, must be worse than death.
I guess I just everyone who I care about to be happy. Unfortunately, this is rarely the case, because there is always someone who isn't doing so great. We can keep striving towards this goal. Maybe everyone will become satisfied when we are old and grown up. That would be pretty nice.
What I really need right now is the ability to drive. I think it would be so cool to be able to go places without waiting for a ride. It would be a super power to me.

-Kejing, waiting for her parents to let her take the driving test

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes, driving is such a wonderful thing..

Unknown said...

i love driving!!! and i love sailor moon too. i still have a movie that i watch occasionally :P

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html