Sunday, August 24, 2008

A post aptly titled "School"

So this week school started for all of the powerbloggers. And whereas some people look at my grades and my attitude and think that I absolutely love school, they are quite mistaken. I find school to be quite boring, actually, and I only delight in the aspect of being reunited with my friends.

So basically my schedule is as follows:
1. AP french-Gamache-a french 3, 4 and AP class, all combined. Gamache is an awful teacher, but its an easy A
2. American History Honors-Hanna-me and lacey are pretty much the only smart people in this class.
3. Drama 2-O'Bryan-I know barely anyone, but I lovelovelove Drama!!!
4. AP Lang-Clarke-definitely my least favorite class. No friends, boring teacher, and I find no interest in grammar, analyzing stories, or 200 year old pieces of literature.
5. AP Chem-Ewart-this is gonna be the best class ever! A lot of my friends are in this class with me, the teacher is awesome, and we get to do exciting labs!!!
6. Engineering 2-Crowe-This class is nearly all sophomores. And they're nearly all incredibly annoying!!! And the three people that sit next to me are all named Daniel...freaky...
7. AP Calculus AB-McLanahan-Lacey and Bri are in here with me, which is definitely a plus, but this class is probably gonna be hard. Oh well...

And there are no cute guys in any of my classes. And the guy I do like is a sophomore, which means I hardly ever get to see him. But we do get to go off campus, finally!!!

I decided though that this year I am gonna get straight A's, actually have a social life, get a boyfriend, and have an amazing time!!! (we'll have to see how this works out...)

Until next week,
-Caroline

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah definitely dont count on doing any fun labs in ap chem. you'll do like three at the beginning of the year...

Unknown said...

i'm totally sharing all those goals with you, but i have a feeling those straight a's will be impossible for me :(

and to the previous comment, i don't care about the labs, that class is gonna be AWESOME!!!! and its the only class i have with friends

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html