Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Apple Of My Eye

You should know by now that I'm am borderline obsessive about all things Macintosh- alright, let's just drop the pretense- I am obsessed! This past Tuesday was something of no less importance to me than a religious holiday- Apple updated it's two premier laptops with that oh-so-sexy stylish appeal that only Apple can pull off.



Above are perhaps the most innovative and high tech pieces of equipment California has had the pleasure of bestowing the rest of the world with. The refreshed MacBook comes only in a 13" flavor, as does the MacBook Pro at 15". The exciting thing is that you can still buy the selected older iterations of these computing beasts for cheaper ($999 and $2799). The "new-ness" includes the rad new casing (MacBook), a superior graphics card, and a gorgeous glass display (much like those on the current iMacs).

Simply put: I am geeking out beyond belief and I can't wait to see what Apple pumps out next.

- Jonathan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are the first person I have ever heard call a computer "sexy"

Anonymous said...

Oh, Jonathan. How I love you.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html