Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hell Hath No Fury Like A Printer Scorned

Okay guys, I have a completely valid excuse today. My APUSH assignment (create a newspaper set during the Revolutionary War, Mrs. Thomas claims it’s the funnest project we’ll have all year) is killing me.

It wouldn’t be so bad if I was at my house where my printer was functioning and in the event that it wasn’t I could go to some kind soul’s house and use theirs. But I am not. I’m in a hotel sitting exactly in the same spot where I learned earlier today that the printer set up in the hotel room is NOT properly set up, however misleading that blinking green light on the side of it may be.

So I am panicking. Panicking because I realize that even after crossing the hurdles of writing those articles which took me a ridiculous amount of time to complete, I still have to rush over to the library/ Kinko’s tomorrow and somehow get my meticulously aged and extremely wrinkled paper to print off of their computers after formatting everything and typing up a bibliography, and because of my complete disregard for grammar in this post. And then I have to analyze a syndicated columnist for Lang.

I swore to myself I wouldn’t have of these nights this year. But less than seven weeks in and I’ve already broken it.

Pixies - Where Is My Mind?


Found at skreemr.com


-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html