Thursday, October 9, 2008

Uncharted Waters

So as you may or may not know, I've been getting more and more involved with the drama department. It seems that my interest started after Pack Attack and my role as Napoleon Bonaparte.

Frankly, I'm not sure what I've gotten myself into. I hate performance. Well, that's a lie; I can rattle on about superb PowerPoints for hours if given the chance (I'm sort of a demi-god at PowerPoints, I'll show you sometime). However, I still hate performing infront of large crowds- I just as nervous as you might be.

So why am I doing this to myself? Why am I pushing myself to accept two roles instead of one? Why am I throwing myself to the wolves (no pun intended)?

~ because I'm sick of the same old people and the same old thing.

Is that wrong of me?



- Jonathan

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i encourage you to be in drama!! its fun!

Anonymous said...

Thats kind of mean, to tell a blog that all your friends read that you are sick of them.

Jonathan said...

I'm sick of the same old story- I want change.
I'm sorry I had to explain that to you, Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, love.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html