Sunday, October 12, 2008

Ode to the Weekend

It's Sunday night, so much to do

and many hours 'till I'm through

Busy weekend, seemed too short
partied it up with my cohorts

ultimate frisbee on Friday was fun
played two games, winning none

stayed at my aunt's for the two days
while my parents were away

online test on Saturday
for chemistry (I got an A)

church in the morning, and evening again
I learned about God and saw all my friends

oodles of homework, no time to rest
this week alone holds 1 quiz and 4 tests

so this poem's really crappy, I know it sucks
but I have little time, and I've run out of luck

maybe next weekend I'll write something worthwhile
but I'm out of time and I can't think of a good word to rhyme with "while" so...

the end.

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html