Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Under Construction

I went into my house today, and even though I knew there’d be construction going on in the house, I was shocked. It looked so different, changed. A house in construction, not the home I’d lived in for fifteen years.

The water only came up a foot in the house, but about three feet off the bottom of the wall was ripped out and I could see through my dining room into my kitchen, which was kind of cool in a way. It’s odd to see something you consider to be so stable in flux. But I’m happy I’ll be able to move back in soon at least and I can stop waking up at 6:30 to get to my 8:50 class.

I know this shouldn’t really bother me this much, and most of you probably don’t watch Heroes, but I’m kind of upset about what happens to Peter. I mean, he was always the refreshingly optimistic one who. I just really hope one day he’ll be same (yes, I do realize this is ridiculous and that he's a fictional character, thank you very much). 

Yeah, this song is pretty irrelavant to the post, but I felt like putting it up anyway.



Sufjan Stevens - Romulus
Found at skreemr.com

-Viv

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html