Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's in a Name?

Hello everyone! Blue Powerblogger here!

This weekend, I got to hang out with some really cool kids. Their names are Jack, Sam, and Colton. Now the interesting thing about these boys is that they have weird nicknames for everyone. Jack calls me Caro and Sam calls me Golden Calculator. So they inspired me to write this post containing my weird nicknames for myself and my friends.

My nicknames (and the people who have given me them)
Kanga-family
Lioness-family
Carolina-family
Sissy-my sister
 Caro-Jack
Golden Calculator-Sam
Mighty Mouse-Drew
Chipmunk-Miles
"A" Average-Casey
Burnie-Keely
Carolyn-stupid people who don't know how to pronounce my name

Nicknames of my friends
BlairGlare-Blair
Bev-Beverly
Danny C/D Cam-Daniel
Dennis the Menace-Dennis
Diet Rich-Sarah
Dillenschneider-Justin
Einahpets-Stephanie
Evanescence-Evan
Gopher-Summer
Granticimo-Grant
J Merch/Einnej-Jennie
J Ray-Jonathan
Jack Rabbit-Jack
Jimmy Boy-Jimmy
KTB-Katy
Mowgli-Andrew
Nickerbocker-Nick
Winnie the Pooh-Winston
Peej-Pastor James
Phillippo-Phillip
Potty-Will
Sam I Am-Sam
Schroep-Alex
Tanman-Tanner
Teletubbies on Speed-Rachel and Rebekah

I'm sure I am forgetting some, but thats all I've got for now.

Until next week,
Caroline

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow you are so OCD! you put the nicknames in alphabetical order? :P

Anonymous said...

yeah haha actually I was copying them from my phone and they're already alphabetized in there

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html