Tuesday, October 14, 2008

i'll have the random combo with a little bitterness on the side

If you go to a restaurant. And you order a milkshake from waitress number 1. And someone next to you orders a milkshake from waitress number 2. And it just so happens that the other persons shake has whipped cream on top and yours doesn't. Who is at fault? Your waitress for not adding the extra luxury. Or you for not asking for it.

I might end up with all A's. It all comes down to the calc test I took today. I feel like I did pretty well. Fingers crossed.

I found out I'm allergic to the shampoo I started using last week. SO I have an awesome itchy red rash all over my head and face. Awesome.

I guess it's kinda like a blue moon but less fun.

PSAT tomorrow. . . .

I'm feeling pretty badly about myself today. Actually. . . for a little while. We'll see what happens.

Two people I really care about let me down this weekend, but one was amazingly there for me. Thank you.

Quote of the day- "Does he even have a cow?" Lang teacher

My dad has taken to tattling about me to my mother. If only he understood that even though she may be the one who is punishing me I blame him and he will get all the passive aggressiveness, which I seem to have an overabundance of this week.

I'm mad that you took that from me. I wanted it. It wasn't your place. (AND now I'm done with that.)

Happy Birthday Winston!

Blair your concert was great!

-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html