Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Live through this and you won't look back

Hey guys!
Once again, Viv is without internet, so this is Shuyao filling in for her, again.

So, Viv's going to Washington D.C. tomorrow! What a lucky duck. She should have taken me with her. The weather up there must be really nice! In fact, the current Tallahassee weather isn't that bad... but it could be better. I can't wait until it gets even colder.

I really do love this weather. There's something about the cold that is just so completely nostalgic. It makes me quite exuberant, but at the same time, I feel that there is just something missing.

So what is it you reminisce during these long cold days (and nights?)

I will leave you guys with this song.

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html