Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Just

I could not be more relieved about the three day weekend. I honestly don't have that much time to write tonight since I forgot about my calc homework and left it all till today (after forgetting all about my physics homework and embarking on a nerveracking mission with Bri to finish it). I'm honestly pretty spent, but I've still got a bit to do. And I'm realizing that with each successive post I seem to be slipping farther and farther behind. 


So as of now I'm taking this three day weekend as an oppertunity to catch up and possibly even get ahead this nine weeks. Or at least keep myself from dying before the blessed winter break.



Jonny Greenwood is amazing, and I probably don't appreciate him enough in my daily life.

-Viv

1 comment:

More of the worst said...

I think we should have a Jonny Greenwood/ Radiohead appreciation day. Seriously.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html