Saturday, October 18, 2008

First Thing That Pops Up In My Head

Hey peeps. Green power blogger here with no idea what to write. So as the title says, I decided on the first topic that came to my head and what came to mind were two interesting dreams that I had (and can actually remember). So here are two dreams that were really weird yet fun.

Dream 1:
I'm walking through a very large, seven-story super market and apparently I'm meeting someone for a deal of some sort. I'm also a very famous hit man/smuggler for some reason. So I go to some guy in the frozen meat section and ask for the goods. He looks around to make sure nobody sees and hands me a package of meat with the goods hidden inside. And so I go down to the first floor and somehow this policewoman knows I have something illegal in the wrapping paper. So we bust out our guns and go slow-mo matrix style on each other. It was actually quite an enjoyable experience to dodge bullets. It felt realistic too because it really felt like I was jumping 30 feet in the air while catching and dodging bullets. In the end I win by catching one of her bullets and throwing it back at her at like a ballistic missile. So then I walk out leisurely (as if police never have backup) and then suddenly I see something to my left. I look over, a car hits me, then I die. How lame is that? And then I wake up to find that my head bumped into the wall while I was sleeping... I guess that was the car.

Dream 2:
A bunch of my friends in Korea were in this dream. We were going underwater for an expedition of some kind. I have to tell you guys, there is no way I will ever forget this dream. It was amazing. I never knew my subconsciousness could come up with such a detailed deep sea experience with so many fish, a reef, sharks up close, and the ability to breathe underwater with my friends. After enjoying the scenery, we decide to go down deeper. One of my friends point to a large trench and we have to dive down there. So we go down deeper and it's getting pretty dark. A submarine pulls up behind us and my friends and I suddenly know that the people in the sub are after us. All of us swim faster than the sub and we somehow manage to get the sub to crash into the cliff. However, the people in the sub can also breathe underwater (Note: If they could breathe underwater and the sub was slower than us, what was the point of chasing us with it? My brain really doesn't make any sense...). We decide on a momentary truce and dive deeper. At this point, I can only see what's two feet ahead of me. It is so dark but my friends keep telling me that they could see fine. After swimming for a few minutes, I can see again. It's still low light but I can see a lot better. One problem though: everyone is gone. I look around and then I look below me. Again, I can't believe my subconsciousness came up with this. A huge beast is right below me. I mean it is humongous. It looked sort of like the Lock Ness monster and for size reference, think of a large whale (like the one in Finding Nemo). After you have that in your head, think of something 20 times (literally) the size of that whale right beneath you. Apparently I woke it up and so it starts moving and it's head (size of a two story house) is looking right at me. The head is so close that I could almost touch it. And then...
I wake up.
Sometimes I wish the dream was longer so I could see what was going to happen to me but I think that was enough adventure for one dream.

That all I have for you guys. So join us tomorrow for another (insert amazing adjective here) post from Caroline!
(Too lazy to check for errors. Need to finish homework...)

-June

Two random questions: If there was a probable 60% chance of rain, what is the real chance of rain if there is a probable chance?

Do you like these random questions?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'd say more around 80% cause we're in the part of town that usually gets that rain.

And yes.

:)

And you have a very strange subconscious. But i've had weirder dreams. trust me.

Anonymous said...

umm..i dont know to the first question and yes to the second question. i agree with blair, you have a weird subconscious.

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html