Saturday, October 25, 2008

AP Classes: Side effects include...

Hey guys and I totally forgot about my post. Yay me >.<

AP classes have really taken their toll on me. I've been neglecting my tennis training for a while and when I came back to it, I lost everything. I mean EVERYTHING. I was totally whiffing the ball, my shots were like net magnets, they weren't going in, and I was totally sucking. My reaction also slowed down to an all time low. I used to be able to react to people's shots automatically and now I have to force myself to run. It was like I didn't even know what tennis was anymore (goes in the corner and sulks for a minute). Looks like I have some major heavy training to do.

One interesting attribute I gained however was a faster and deadlier trigger finger. Some of you may know that I love playing an arcade game called Time Crisis and it is the best handgun shooting arcade game evur. Before AP classes, I could barely get through level one and nearly all my health would be gone. Now, I can mow all the bad guys down as if I were shooting a machine gun and get through the entire level without getting hit once. Also, I played Halo 3 single player today and I was thinking as I played," Man, I probably set the difficulty on normal. Eh, I'll change it after I beat level 3." It turned out that I played through 3 levels on legendary. I'm slightly worried about this because maybe my hate for AP classes developed so much that I gained a trigger finger for very bad purposes.... Nah that will never happen.

I have improved on my sleeping time table throughout the past few weeks. Instead of sleeping at 3 am, I now sleep at 12 am to 1 am. I think that's an extremely big improvement on my part so now I get 6-7 hours of sleep. I can cope with that ^_^ I'm getting more sleep in bed and getting less sleep during class time. Yay for me. Well that's all I have for this very rushed post. So join us tomorrow (which is in like 6 minutes) for another spectacular post from Caroline!

-June

Random Question: I know this has already been asked but if a deaf person goes to court, why is it called a hearing? Are they ignorant, do they hate the deaf person that much, or are they just making fun of the deaf person? Your opinions?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It could be controversial if they changed the hearing from the word "hearing" for special circumstances. All the other people could be like "hey he's getting special treatment! not fair!" then the court could get sued and a lot of other stuff. i think its just cause its mandatory to call it a hearing...poor guy though :(

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html