Monday, October 27, 2008

A Surprise

I get these weekly emails about upcoming events in Tallahassee. I've seen an event on there for a while that I kinda passed over because I figured it'd be too expensive...The Plain White T's concert.

Now I'm not an incredibly big fan of the Plain White T's. I enjoy their music, but they're not one of my top artists. I went to the site though and found out the tickets were only about $17 dollars. I thought that was cool, but you know nothing amazing. Then I saw the other bands playing...Death Cab for Cutie, The Killers, and Weezer. Dude.

My only problem is the concert is on a Wednesday....a prime homework day.

Whatever...I'll forget homework for once...an early birthday present to myself.

Does anyone want to join me on November 5? (see link in title)

Edit: I went to the Floyd's music store site and was disappointed to find that my information was wrong. That will happen on sites where anybody can just input information. Anyway the concert will have the Plain White T's, The Cab, and Go Radio. I'm not sure it I want to go anymore, but I'll check out the other to bands and see if their any good. Sorry if I got your hopes up for an amazing concert that won't happen. (link now to Floyd's page)

-Brianna

3 comments:

Unknown said...

oh i so want to go!! and i don't have school the next day. perfect! :)

More of the worst said...

OH MY GOODNESS
BRI!!!! I WOULD LOVE TO ACCOMPANY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

erica said...

BRI!!!
I WAS TOTALLY GOING TO GO TO THAT! MY BROTHER HAD TICKETS AND I WAS GOING TO BUY THEM FROM HIM!!! BUT I FORGOT UNTIL JUST NOW!!!!!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF NOW!!!!! THEY'RE MY FAVORITE BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html