Tuesday, October 21, 2008

So I feel incredibly lame today. I purchased an SAT video game. Yes. . . It has come to this. It's actually fairly okay.

I found a new TV show that I love. Arrested Development. Michael Cera is in it. That's what originally drew me in, but the characters and hilarious situations make this one of my new favorite shows. Subtle irony and understated humor. Both things I love.

I have also been watching Heroes, but I just do not understand that show yet I suppose. I feel like it's just kind of over my head.

I got all As pretty much for the last nine weeks so high five me. I have to do a stupid newspaper activity tonight for my history class. Yeesh. I just want to sleep for a coupla days.

We're reading the Scarlet Letter in Lang which I actually really like. I wish all the school books were as interesting as this one. Sure it has it's dull moments but it usually picks up. I can't wait till the end.

Today someone helped me out more than they know. This is just a little thank you. I love you for helping me when theres nothing in it for you and not giving up on me when I was frustrated.


-Lacey

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html