Monday, October 20, 2008

Title?

I'll probably start proof-reading my posts. I apologize for the mistakes I make. I'm just lazy.

When I was a kid, my mom told me that the bath water had bugs in it, so we shouldn't drink it. I'm not sure why we would drink it to begin with, but fact that bugs were in the water definitely dissuade us from trying. There weren't any bugs. I was tricked.

Sapphire and Candace had Amanda and me convinced that they could change traffic lights for a while. They would tell us when it was about to change. It took me a long time to figure out the look at the light perpendicular to ours in the intersection, and wait a couple of seconds after it changed.

My mom says I'm gullible. I don't really think it's gullibility if I just believe people I trust and wouldn't think they'd lie to me.

Do I have a point? I'm not sure. Did I mention I went home sick? Now I'm on meds and just woke up from sleeping for about seven hours.

My brain isn't functioning.

-Brianna

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html