Sunday, January 11, 2009

Breathing in a New Mentality

Hello there, Blue Powerblogger here! 


"Pain has never been so brilliant; I made sure you were buckled in. Now you can walk with Him, with Him"-in memory of Morgan, a great teammate, a great classmate, a great friend.
 
So this week, we all lost a great person. She was a ray of sunshine to everyone who knew her, and was able to brighten up a room with her infectuous smile. Many people were left questioning why God had sent her home so soon. But if anyone deserved to go to heaven, it was her. She had such a strong faith and such a genuinely caring personality. And now she is dancing with the angels and living a perfect existence in heaven, much better than ours on Earth. So while we may be sad that she is no longer with us physically, her memory and example remain. Hopefully we can all draw from this tragedy the idea that we should live life to the fullest and be friendly to everyone. Thats the way Morgan lived. 

In lieu of this event, I have been reflecting on my life. I spend too much time worrying and questioning. But I've realized that life is so limited, so I should really try to enjoy it. I also have some things to say to my fellow powerbloggers and friends, since we have seen that you can never really know what day may be your last:
Bri-you are so intelligent and caring. I love how strong you are in your faith, and the way you really stand up for what you believe in. You are quick to help a friend in need or to cheer them up. I am fortunate to have you in my calculus class this year.
Lacey-I have known you for so long, and it has been such a crazy rollercoaster ride! Sure, we've had our ups and downs, but I am so glad that we are friends. You are always so funny and bubbly, and it's hard to be sad in your prescence. And you are so smart and talented, and you always help me with whatever I need.
Viv-You are such an interesting person! I love the fact that you don't conform to anything or try to fit in with certain stereotypes. You are such an individual, and I admire your uniqueness. I am really sad that we have no classes together this year!
Jonathan-Without you in my AP french class, I don't know how I would survive! It seems like you always know the answers, and not just to french problems. You are great at giving advice and you are a really caring person. I also love your cooking!
Kejing-It's so great being able to tell you about all my boy problems! I miss sitting near you in class and talking about whoever my latest crush is! You are so incredibly intelligent, and quick to help me with anything I need. We need to talk more this year!
June-Chemistry buddy! I would never have gotten through chem last year without you! I know that I may have been slightly annoying, what with my constant humming and what not, but you never complained. I admire your strong faith, as well, and I think you are an amazing songwriter. And thanks for the shout out at the end of your posts!

So thats it for now. Just remember to tell the people around you that you love them and live each day to its fullest. And listen to "Breathing in a New Mentality" by Underoath!

-Caroline

No comments:

http://thepowerbloggers.hostingtribe.com/google90989bed784256d0.html